Cuddington Parish Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Cuddington Parish District Neighbourhood Plan will be held on Thursday 24 January 2019.
Information on the Referendum, Neighbourhood Plans and how you can take part in it is available in our Information for voters booklet:
The question which will be asked in the Referendum is:
"Do you want Cheshire West and Chester Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for the Cuddington Parish area to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area."
The Referendum area is identified on the map which is included with this information statement.
The Referendum area is identical to the area which has been designated as the Cuddington Parish Neighbourhood area.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if on the 24 January 2019:
- he or she is entitled to vote in a local government election in the Referendum area; and
- his or her qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area. A persons qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be registered.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2,645.49. The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 4,805.
The Referendum will be conducted in accordance with procedures which are similar to those used at local government elections.
A copy of the specified documents, that is those documents listed below may be inspected at:
Paper copies are also available to view during normal opening hours at:
- Northwich Customer Service Centre, 1 The Arcade, Northwich, CW9 5AS
- Delamere Park Community Centre, 59 Delamere Park Way West, Cuddington, CW8 2UL
- Sandiway Library, Mere Lane, CW8 2NS
Information for campaigners and campaigning groups
A guide for campaigners and/or campaigning groups has been prepared and can be downloaded:
Campaigners and/or campaigning groups may register with the Counting Officer by completing the registration form: