Skip to main content

See also

Business and street trading

Environmental licences

Highways related licences

Leisure and personal treatment

Licensing fees

Licensing register

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.